What is the correct spelling for FAILTY?
This word (Failty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAILTY
- facility The fact that Lawyer Hunter had come with the visitors insured them every facility for seeing their friend, and the three met in the turnkey's room with the knowledge that they might be together the entire day.
- faculty Let the faculty dispute about the best remedy if they please; but a sensible man with a bottle of champagne will beat them all.
- fail Again I may fail .
- failed Do you care for the man who has failed ?
- fairly Since we are making a fairly good thing of it as we stand, why not leave well enough alone?
- falter One word more, and I should falter .
- fatty The product is scarcely distinguishable from butter, and is chemically nearly identical with it, though less likely to become rancid from the absence of certain fatty acids; its cost is perhaps one-third as much as that of butter.
- fault It is not his fault !
- faulty One faulty stone did that, within four yards of me, in a moment of time."
- fealty They were not fighting men, and did not give homage, but might give fealty , i.
- felt "I felt sure you would," she said.
- fitly A few moments later and we were all under the spell of that exquisite melody which can fitly give expression to the deepest and tenderest feelings and most sacred aspirations of the heart.