What is the correct spelling for FAIRIKI?
This word (Fairiki) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAIRIKI
- bairiki The village community of Bairiki lives in very crowded conditions, and rapid population growth is causing significant problems.
- fabric But the honey and water were not easily removed from the delicate fabric .
- force "Excuse me; the force of habit, you know.
- fork Hiram started up the right-hand fork , then suddenly stopped, and, turning, began to go back, carefully examining the ground.
- freeze But I had to bank my house; I wuzn't goin' to leave it to no underlin' and have my stuff freeze .
- fresh But-the grave was too fresh as yet.
- forces Heard you were working on a big scheme on which you had joined forces .
- fires She would be so worried, and I must be here to keep up the fires .