What is the correct spelling for FAKELY?
This word (Fakely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAKELY
- barkley Her modesty does her credit, Mrs. Barkley said, but it will be gratifying to her to be noticed.
- darkly "Let that be my care," returned the Priest, frowning darkly .
- fable See Brewer's "Dictionary of Phrase and Fable ."
- faculty She had the faculty of going to sleep anywhere and any time opportunity offered.
- fail And you, Dad, I won't fail you."
- fairly At the same time, it had occurred to him, that from one point of view, he was not acting fairly .
- fake He held out the instrument and Blount seized it roughly, for he had heard of fake telephone messages before, but when he listened he recognized the voice.
- faker You're a nature faker .
- fakir But the followers of Bernstein in Europe and this country are running into the same danger and in their eagerness to grasp the very newest and latest doctrine will fall easy victims of the first windy and pretentious fakir who comes along.
- fall And he had not forgotten his first morning in Snake's Fall .
- fatherly And I believe he has a positively fatherly feeling for rats.
- fawkes "She'll come to a bad end," declared the now scarlet Fawkes .
- feebly "Because," he said feebly -his nature was true to his Southern name.
- feel She did not feel so sure Sally would hear nothing.
- fell And again a silence fell .
- fickle Who knows that the fickle host has not abandoned Landolin as a dead man, and commenced paying court to Titus!
- filly When a man's trying a young filly , his hands can't be too light.
- finely Nearly a thousand finely engraved cards were sent out to Milly's friends, the friends of Milly's friends, and their friends and acquaintances, to meet "Mrs. John Bragdon and Miss Ernestine Geyer at the Cake Shop on Saturday, December the fifteenth, from two until eight o'clock."
- flake He did not hear the timber wolves howling in the blackness of the night, though several that got wind of him flitted across the ravine after the fire burned low, and, when at length he awakened, it was with the fall of a wet flake upon his face, and he saw the dim dawn breaking through a haze of sliding snow.
- flaky When they came out of church, the clouds had disappeared, with the exception of some small flaky ones that crept over the mountains.
- fly We had time to fly .
- fogey They cost me thirty years, John Huish, and now I am an old fogey , content to try and do some good among my poor patients.
- folly "The boy can't have had the folly to go back with his broken head to run the chance of another knock down," observed my uncle.
- freely 8. On what parts of the body should soap be most freely used?
- fuel I had poured fuel on the fire which had snatched away this innocent life.
- fully But it would quite account for it-fully!"
- gael For one thing, he could not understand such offence taken by one in Duncan's lowly position; for although he had plenty of highland blood in his own veins, he had never lived in the Highlands, and understood nothing of the habits or feelings of the Gael .
- gaily And I had come gaily up to crush her!
- galley R63253. Galley slaves of '49; up the river to Stockton.
- gavel Jasper pounded his gavel to restore order.
- kelly Steve looked at Jimmy Kelly .
- likely "Well, mother, tell me where I am likely to find her.
- meekly He came in meekly .
- oakley She was so simple; her forlorn, shut-up, unhappy life had kept her, if wildly romantic, so intensely, childishly true, that, whatever objections she had to Dr. Grey's offer, the idea that this could form one of them-that any one could suspect her-her, Christian Oakley -of marrying for money or for a home, did not occur to her for an instant.
- sagely "Don't kick, John," advised Jesse, sagely .
- weakly One child is often strong and stout from its earliest years; another weakly and unfit for the same exertion.
- weekly The same formal announcement appears also in the local weekly papers-there are at least two now in the smallest place-and he has read it there.
- Family They were indeed a family.
- Farley "And the boating-men, too," went on Farley ; "did you ever see such a set, St. Cloud?
- Carly And I haven't-I hate it all-and so Carly comes over when I'm not home."
- Finley The boy's father was a preacher named Jedediah Morse, and the boy was named Samuel Finley , after his maternal great grandfather, the renowned president of Princeton College, and Breese, after his mother's maiden name, so that he comes down through history as S. F. B. Morse.
- faked The only reason given that I should have faked the climb of Mt.
- fakes Then he got our messages, which had been held up by some one else, thinking they were fakes , or some boys' play.
- fakers Last year it was the social evil; just now it concerns itself with what the reformers are pleased to call 'the occult fakers .
- Foley So of course I brought Miss Foley along.
63 words made from the letters FAKELY
4 letter words made from FAKELY:afek, akey, alky, ayfk, ealy, elya, eyak, fake, fale, feak, flak, flay, flea, fley, kale, kalf, kayl, keal, keay, kefa, keya, kley, lafe, lake, laye, leaf, leak, leka, lyfe, lyke, yake, yale, ylke.
3 letter words made from FAKELY:afl, ale, elf, elk, fey, fly, kea, key, lay, lea, lek, ley, lye, yak, yea.
5 letter words made from FAKELY:akyel, fakel, fakey, faley, fealy, flake, flaky, fleay, flyak, leafy, leaky, lefay, lefka, leyak, yakel.