What is the correct spelling for FALSED?
This word (Falsed) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FALSED
- faced Odo had risen also, and they faced each other in silence. The strangest for we ever faced The stark in every staging grace Is crushing diamonds into paste Don't slam the door, boy, when you leave – Fixative by David Gray
- failed But either the goodness was not good enough, or, as Lady Mary feared, it was not sufficiently High Church to be really genuine: even goodness failed. Of alchemists who failed To clench the menstrual grail In a drench of red regaled He was shat out of Hell – Shat Out Of Hell by cradle of filth
- false It is not given to a ballot to make the false true, or injustice just. Banish the false Pacifying moments with an acquired disguise to obtain The things they want By the anguish of someone alse – Secret Face by death
- falsely For this purpose they have inspired editorials in the Hub, falsely and viciously attacking the I.W.W., hoping to gain public approval for such revolting criminality.
- falsetto His voice rose to a cracked falsetto.
- falsity But I had no anxiety to form part of an experiment to prove the truth or the falsity of that suggestion!
- falter If courage should falter, 'tis wholesome to kneel.
- Falser The destruction of the Bamiyan Buddhas despite protests from the international community has been described by Michael Falser, a heritage expert at the Center for Transcultural Studies in Germany, as an attack by the Taliban against the globalising concep
- Faulted Then she stands theh at th' head of th' staihs an' she faulted me-yes, seh-she threaten me, Mahstah Majah, an' she tek mah clothes away, an' so on an' so fothe.
- falsest sang what life has found The falsest of fair tales;