What is the correct spelling for FALTT?
This word (Faltt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FALTT
- alt I shall not breathe it to another soul-not even to Alt himself-till I am sure.
- fall The loss of wheat would fall upon Kurt.
- falter Disgusted and revolted at the filth of Old Meg's abode, still not for an instant did she falter or hesitate.
- fat George recalled having been introduced to a fat man of his own age who answered to that name.
- fate A strange thing is this fate of men.
- fatty Hey, Fatty, had I better use a niblick here?
- fault It wasn't your fault, Worth!
- faulty It is neither good nor especially faulty, of a certain strength, but without interest or merit.
- fealty Any further reward of fealty being due to the sheer generosity of the lady who then was lord.
- felt But I felt bad before, and now I feel worse.
- flout But he should na flout thee so!