What is the correct spelling for FALTY?
This word (Falty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FALTY
- faculty You could hardly have found the way to it, even had you set yourself seriously to the task, without having in you a good share of the constructive faculty .
- falsity I thought of the falsity of the first, of the improbability of even the most hardened practical joker practising his wiles at one o'clock in the morning.
- falter Why should my voice falter in repeating them?
- fat They are too fat .
- fatty "You see Fatty Budlow is coming on," I remarked of this bit of boldness.
- fault Come, really now, was it my fault ?"
- faulty If the place is faulty , make it a better 15 place by an example of cheerfully doing your work every day the best you can.
- fealty Twelve of the suitors of the court had died without heirs; seven others had come to do fealty to the lord as successors to those whose heirs they presumably were.
- felt He felt sure of it.
- fitly The Cage is a smaller building, adjoining the former, the sides of which are composed of strong iron bars-fitly called a cage!
- flat My flat is quite near, and I am now returning.
- flatly As she said those indignant words she shot a look at him which flatly contradicted them.
- flats I thought it probable that my train would be delayed; but I had to be at the power-house for an hour or two that afternoon, and I decided, if Frome turned up, to push through to the Flats and wait there till my train came in.
- flay Thereupon George vom Kalen tells me plainly that if I persist in refusing this money, he will flay me alive as I am lying there.