What is the correct spelling for FALUT?
This word (Falut) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FALUT
- fallout Ten years later, the nuclear fallout shelter Bunker #6 is still the home for Grace (Andrea Lee Norwood). Hear my name bein called out, nuclear fallout Full body armor with bangers, we goin all out – Klack by xzibit
- falter Though centuries falter and decline, Your proven strongholds shall remain Embodied memories of your line, Incarnate legends of your reign.
- fat When, as she would have expressed it, "everything was going fat ," she suddenly paused and, turning her eyes full upon Minty, said in a voice loud enough for all to hear,- "Say, boys, you 've heard that story about Joe, haven'tyou?"
- fault "Yes; it was my fault .
- faulty Isn't a faulty ruler better than wild disorder?
- fealty "One caution before I re-accept your fealty ," replied Rienzi, very slowly.
- felt For I am not poor, and I never felt poor till now.
- flout Three hosts combine to offer sacrifice; Three tongues prefer strange orisons on high; Three gaudy standards flout the pale blue skies; The shouts are, France, Spain, Albion, Victory!
- faults The unexpected attack on the Transvaal evolved an outburst of sympathy for it, in which the faults of its government were forgotten.