What is the correct spelling for FALUTY?
This word (Faluty) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FALUTY
- faculty He himself had the faculty of going to sleep whenever he pleased, and he went to sleep now.
- fallout From Fallout 3 and onward, the player may also become a cannibal through a perk.
- falsity It is essentially different from that desire of pleasing, which is so natural and so consistent even with the greatest modesty, in that it always builds on some falsity , mistaken for a means of pleasing, though nothing can more surely defeat that intention; there is not an axiom more true than that the graces are incompatible with affectation.
- falter Soon or late they falter .
- fatty I reached the dock ha'f an hour after they did, and there was Fatty waitin' for me.
- fault The good Marigold's never at fault .
- faulty The eternal blackness exists surely enough, even if my metaphor is faulty .
- fealty The native Irish had been loyal when loyalty cost them their lives, without obtaining for them any increased liberty to exercise their religion; they were, therefore, not less likely to be loyal now, when both civil and religious liberty might depend upon their fealty to the crown.
- felt I felt so sorry for her.
- flat His tail is rather thin and flat .
- flit Now and then reminiscences of our lower world would flit across their brains.
- flout A cottage built there would have been offensive; but a staring brick Methodist chapel, with the word Salem inserted in large letters over the door, would, as he was aware, flout him every time he left or entered his garden.
- flute Mr. S-- was absent, but I found little Mary-the sweet child who used to listen with such delight to Moodie's flute -grown up into a beautiful girl; and the baby that was, a fine child of eight years old.
- faults For my part, I must tell you, which you may reckon among my faults , that when I have once considered a subject, I am a very positive and determined girl.
42 words made from the letters FALUTY
3 letter words made from FALUTY:afl, aft, alt, fat, flu, fly, lat, lay, tau, tay, ufa, ult, uta.
4 letter words made from FALUTY:atul, auty, faty, faut, flat, flay, fula, lauf, laut, luat, luay, luty, luya, luyt, lyft, lyta, talf, talu, tual, tufa, tuya, tuyl, ulay, ulta, yalu, yuft.
5 letter words made from FALUTY:fault, fluyt, lutfy.