What is the correct spelling for FAMBLY?
This word (Fambly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAMBLY
- amble Sir Walter reign'd before me; Moore and Campbell Before and after; but now grown more holy, The Muses upon Sion's hill must ramble With poets almost clergymen, or wholly; And Pegasus hath a psalmodic amble Beneath the very Reverend Rowley Powley, Who shoes the glorious animal with stilts, A modern Ancient Pistol-by the hilts?
- ambler Of far more modest character is the porch of the old Henry house, Number 4908 Germantown Avenue, long occupied by Doctor W. S. Ambler .
- amiably "So-so," answered Horace amiably .
- dumbly Arline covered her mouth with her hand and nodded dumbly .
- fable But I learned the meaning of the fable of "The Lark and her Young," for the general assistance in the matter of contributions, promised me by the friends who had originally urged me to the undertaking, was very slow in coming, and, for the first numbers, I wrote nearly the whole of the original matter, and for some time more than half of it.
- fumble I wanna toss, I wanna tumble, feel and fumble I wanna do it till my belly rumbles – Deep by East 17
- gamble Man ever since life's been a gamble My life been in shambles – Hopeless by Ludacris
- nimbly He stepped nimbly aside and sprang at the leading mule, but was rolled into the ditch like an old hat.
- numbly Nelson found himself moving numbly , blindly uncaring of anything by making progress forward.
- ramble He described his afternoon's ramble at such length that it was getting late by the time they had finished.
- Family He was one of the family and had been in the family longer than some of us could remember.
- Fumbled He sat down on the steps and fumbled in his pocket for his pipe.