What is the correct spelling for FAMELY?
This word (Famely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAMELY
- camel In case they come upon us, lash your camel into a trot, and wait not for me, because I shall ride back, not forward."
- comely He's young and comely , and loves his pleasure as a king should."
- fairly He also has a fairly long tail.
- female I say a pair, though the female really did all the work.
- finely Oh, that was finely done."
- firmly Sparrer set his lips firmly .
- formerly Is it because they are as religious as formerly ?
- freely "It is an easy thing," said I, "freely to give that which is no longer ours."
- gamely She struck out, struggling gamely to her feet, and visioned Denman cursing and slashing at the hounds as he drove them off.
- homely A man rather short of stature, sturdy, with a wide-set jaw and flat features that would have been homely had they not been so strong.
- lamely "I am sure you wouldn't have a chance of getting into the estate," her father said lamely .
- namely For these there is one other avenue of escape toward which they have turned in increasing numbers, namely , migration to town.
- tamely Have we not tamely submitted for years to the daily violation of the freedom of the post-office and of the press by a committee of seal-breakers?
- timely As a matter of course Watts was grateful for the timely assistance, and was not slow either to say or show it.
- Fame As has been already explained, Constable did not dream of the success and fame that was in store for him in Paris.
- Famed Herr Pfinzing, in her opinion, had as much power as the Emperor, and his wife was famed all over the city for her charitable and active kindness.
- Family "There are more things to find out about in this house," he said to himself, "than all my family could find out in all their lives.
- Farley "Christine Farley , stop this foolishness!
- Pamela Five-and-twenty years before, he had heard in outline something like the story of Pamela .
60 words made from the letters FAMELY
3 letter words made from FAMELY:afl, ale, elf, elm, emf, fey, fly, lam, lay, lea, lem, ley, lye, mal, may, mfa, mya, yam, yea.
4 letter words made from FAMELY:almy, ealy, elya, emly, eyam, fale, flay, flea, fley, fmal, lafe, lame, lamy, laye, leaf, lyfe, lyme, lymf, male, maly, meal, yale, yelm, ylem.
5 letter words made from FAMELY:faley, fayme, fealy, felmy, femal, flame, fleay, lamey, leafy, leamy, lefay, lemay, maley, mayle, mealy, mylae, yealm.