What is the correct spelling for FAMERLY?
This word (Famerly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAMERLY
- camel In his dreams he heard again the liquid sound of bells-mule bells and camel bells-growing fainter and fainter as the animals travelled into the distance.
- fairly "I was fairly trembling with fear that you'd refuse.
- famously "Oh, I am getting along famously , thank you," said Alfred.
- farmer "Horace," I said, "you're a Farmer ."
- farrell "I just wanted to see Mr. Farrell a minute," she said.
- fatherly My feelings for her were not at all of a fatherly character.
- female A Female Voice, thus far I'm safe, my Dear.
- firmly "I will not," said Mr. Dorgan firmly .
- formerly Where are all the pleasures which formerly you procured me?
- gamely He stopped with braced feet, and Morgan lurched forwards on the neck, yet he struck to his seat gamely .
- lamely I think that's my position," he ended rather lamely .
- mealy They are not of the mealy , but the viscous kind.
- merle Hartopp was about to answer, when they heard the key turn sharply in the outer door, and had scarcely time to draw somewhat back from the casement when Waife came hurriedly into the room, followed, not by Merle , but by the tall rough-looking horseman whom they had encountered on the road.
- namely I would here remark that the natives of Australia have two kinds of spears-namely, the game- and the war-spear.
- tamely Occasionally we found them tamely submitting to be taken, on account of their sufferings for want of food and clothing.
- Fame Whether or not such writing bring you fame and money, it will have given you something no one can take away from you.
- Famed Parta was also proud of the congratulations that distinguished chiefs, famed for their wisdom throughout the tribe, offered to her on the occasion of their visits.
- Family The Melvilles are a very old family.
- Farley "Farley is a nice fellow," Dave replied.
- farmers "And as for those farmers , I think I'll send them a reward," went on the president.
175 words made from the letters FAMERLY
4 letter words made from FAMERLY:aery, almy, arey, army, aryl, ayer, ayre, ealy, earl, elya, emly, eral, erya, eyam, eyra, fale, fare, farm, fary, fear, fery, flay, flea, fler, fley, fmal, fray, frea, frey, frye, fyra, fyre, lafe, lame, lamy, laye, layr, leaf, lear, lery, lyfe, lyme, lymf, lyra, lyre, male, maly, mare, marl, mary, mayr, meal, merl, mler, myre, raef, rale, rayl, real, ream, reay, rely, ryfe, ryle, ryme, yale, year, yelm, ylem, ymer.
3 letter words made from FAMERLY:afl, ale, are, arm, ayr, ear, elf, elm, emf, era, far, fey, fly, fry, lam, lay, lea, lem, ler, ley, lye, mal, mar, may, mfa, mya, raf, ram, ray, ref, rem, rya, rye, yam, yea.
5 letter words made from FAMERLY:alery, almer, aremy, armel, armey, ayler, early, efram, elmar, ermal, faery, faler, faley, farel, farey, farle, fayer, fayme, fayre, fealy, felmy, femal, feral, ferla, flame, flare, flary, fleay, flyer, frale, frame, freya, lafer, lamer, lamey, layer, leafy, leamy, leary, lefay, lemay, leray, lerma, lyrae, maerl, maler, maley, marle, marly, marye, mayer, mayle, mealy, merya, mylae, mylar, myler, rafle, ralfe, ramle, ramly, rayle, realm, realy, reamy, refly, relay, remya, yealm, yerma.