What is the correct spelling for FAMIS?
This word (Famis) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAMIS
- amiss Pity to disturb you at a feast like this But five hundred francs surely wouldn't come amiss. – Wedding Chorale/Beggars at the Feast by Unknown Author
- famous on a park bench on 12th st., my whole crew's famous you tried to bust your gat and keep it real but you nameless – Give Up The Goods (Just Step) by Mobb Deep
- frames all remains... forgotten smiles in frames – Leaving Entropia (Epilogue) by Pain Of Salvation
- fumes Gonna hide, hidin' from the smoke fumes Gonna hide, sing myself some new tunes – Gonna Run by ten years after
- Fame And leave his sons a hope, a fame, They too will rather die than shame: – Giaour, The by george gordon, lord byron
- Forms Everyday it comes my way in different shapes & forms. Greed, hate & jealousy, the faces it adorns. – Death Song by Choking Victim
- aims She never lost the higher aims and ends of life, no matter how flattering her success. Her children's ages and their names, And what may be the husband's aims – Italian In England, The by Robert Browning
- flames All shall parish burn in flames Storm the ill – Follower by abomination
- fairs But although these festivals often become also fairs , although they are the great centres for amusement, although the people look to them as their great pleasure of the year, it must not be forgotten that they are essentially religious feasts, holy days.
- fails He tries again and again and fails .