What is the correct spelling for FAMLE?
This word (Famle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAMLE
- camel However, news travels oddly fast in uncivilized countries, and the camel -driver heard after a time that the "advance squadron" was on the wrong trail.
- fable That's a pretty fable of your father's.
- facile But he also grumbled at them freely, and whenever he made such objection Karl Steinmetz grew uneasy, as if the question which he disposed of with facile philosophy or humorous resignation had behind it a possibility and an importance of which he was fully aware.
- fail Something I must do, or presently I should be slain, since soon my guard would fail and Deleroy's sword get home at last.
- fumble And Van der Welcke's fingers continued to fumble with a newly-rolled cigarette.
- fume We struggle, and fume , and fret, and accomplish little in our brief hour, but somehow the world gets on.