What is the correct spelling for FAMMELY?
This word (Fammely) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAMMELY
- camel The Camel is too busy looking at his own beautiful self in the pool of water to know what is going to happen to him.
- comely On the right-hand side was a mighty oven, where Betty threatened to bake us; and on the left, long sides of bacon, made of favoured pigs, and growing very brown and comely .
- fairly We were now fairly on the Allegash River.
- famously And Plank liked him aside from gratitude; and they got on famously on the basis of such mutual recognition.
- farmer My farmer got out and picked it up.
- fatherly "Sir," she replied, "I have heard the whole of your conversations with my daughters, and you must confess that you have not talked to them in a very fatherly manner."
- female But that camp was not a place where female innocence could be safe.
- finely The next day she was a more important bear still, for she was a mother bear, and had four pretty little children-very small, only about six or eight inches in length, but finely made little animals, and all healthy and strong.
- firmly But Pixie shook her head firmly , and her lips closed in determined lines.
- formal Yes, so far you've placed no formal charge against her.
- formally He therefore saluted Hamilton formally and walked away.
- formerly Not entirely to his surprise, Hanlon found he could now read the surface thoughts even more easily than formerly .
- freely Do's Use milk freely for its food value to every member of the family.
- gamely You fought gamely , and if you had eaten another bear we should never have landed you.
- homely Bread and milk, the only provisions of the place, were set before him, and his attendants would have been well contented, had there been sufficient of this homely fare to have satisfied their hunger.
- lamely I laughed, though a little lamely .
- mammal The remark, let us say, that the whale is a mammal , or the remark that sixteen ounces go to a pound, is equally true, and means exactly the same thing, whether we state it at the beginning of a conversation or at the end, whether we print it in a dictionary or chalk it up on a wall.
- namely Ate fish every day, and always cooked the one way, namely , in beer.
- pommel The spectators, running nearer, now perceived that the lariat was tied round each man's waist as well as wrapped over his pommel .
- pummel Then, he and my sister would pair off in such nonsensical speculations about Miss Havisham, and about what she would do with me and for me, that I used to want-quite painfully-to burst into spiteful tears, fly at Pumblechook, and pummel him all over.
- Fame Yes; it was all there still, untouched and unimpaired by those thirty-two years: the colouring, the skin, the rounded, supple figure - all the things for which men loved her and the world gave her fame.
- Famed This is that "Jacob's Ladder" famed afar To which the Kings of France made pilgrimage Asking for favors both in Peace and War.
- Family It was the father who was the dominating figure in the home life of the family; and the relations between father and son emphasise the fact that the early influences under which the son grew up left something to be desired.
- Farmed Mr Innes farmed extensively, having had seven or eight farms in his own occupancy at the same time.
- Farley Farley had by this time got out of the fire.
78 words made from the letters FAMMELY
3 letter words made from FAMMELY:afl, ale, elf, elm, emf, fey, fly, lam, lay, lea, lem, ley, lye, mal, mam, may, mem, mfa, mya, mym, yam, yea.
4 letter words made from FAMMELY:almy, ealy, elya, emam, emly, emmy, eyam, fale, flay, flea, fley, fmal, lafe, lame, lamy, laye, leaf, lemm, lyfe, lyme, lymf, lymm, male, maly, meal, yale, yelm, yemm, ylem.
5 letter words made from FAMMELY:faley, fayme, fealy, felmy, femal, femmy, flame, flamm, fleay, lamey, lamme, lammy, leafy, leamy, lefay, lemay, lemma, lemmy, lmamf, maley, malmy, mamey, mayle, mealy, mylae, yealm, yemma.