What is the correct spelling for FAMOLY?
This word (Famoly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FAMOLY
- fail Often they pour in their gold until the banks fail under excessive pressure, and the rich treasure escapes to flow back among the people. You said, you planned to fail Looking so safe but sorry So be sure to bang the nail And seal the exit out – The Last Scene Of Struggling by finger eleven
- fairly The hotels are fairly awake.
- fall Wouldn't it be perfectly lovely and wonderful if Father and Mother should fall in love with each other all over again, and get married?
- fallow To his side the fallow deer Came, and rested without fear; The eagle, lord of land and sea, Stooped down to pay him fealty; And both the undying fish that swim, Through Bowscale-Tarn did wait on him, The pair were servants to his eye In their immortality; They moved about in open sight, To and fro, for his delight.
- famous As I understood it, my business was to go to school, to learn everything there was to know, to write poetry, become famous, and make the family rich.
- famously "He and I get on famously notwithstanding," said Will, with a laugh.
- female "In female dress, Leonora?
- filly What you going to do with the filly while we're out on the beef hunt?
- firmly His hand held her firmly.
- fly Lapwings fly round us, crying restlessly, "Go away, go away!"
- foamy But the one ranking first in importance is the bowman, whose quick eye must detect signs of nearing rapids, whose steel-shod pole gives the cue to the other paddlers and steers the craft past foamy reefs.
- lamely The kingdom in an ill state through poverty; a fleete going out, and no money to maintain it, or set it out; seamen yet unpaid, and mutinous when pressed to go out again; our Office able to do little, nobody trusting us, nor we desiring any to trust us, and yet have not money for any thing, but only what particularly belongs to this fleete going out, and that but lamely too.
- Fame As the fame of the rising city of Rome had reached them, they finally sent thither for the help they needed.
- Familiar That our needle-sharp eyes, concentrated for an hour on her face, had failed to detect the master who was so painfully familiar to us seemed like a miracle.
- Family His family was in danger.
- Farley She lives in Virginia, and her name is Christine Farley.
- FOL A. ii., fol. 59, and attributed to Lydgate.
- Foley Like Foley, Phipps proved more fortunate in his second voyage than in his first.