What is the correct spelling for FAMON?
This word (Famon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FAMON
- amen "To that aspiration, I can utter a most devout amen," Mrs. Marshall rejoined, fervently. Can I get another Amen? (Amen!) There's a flag wrapped around the score of men. – Holiday by green day
- daemon Hellanicus and Cleanthes say his father was Maeon, but Eugaeon says Meles; Callicles is for Mnesagoras, Democritus of Troezen for Daemon, a merchant-trader.
- demon So can you name your demon? Understand its scheming – Illusion & Dream by Poets of the Fall
- fain The nymphs, cold creatures of man's colder brain, Chilled Nature's streams till man's warm heart was fain – The Symphony by Sidney Lanier
- famous It was a famous time.
- fan Geoffrey coolly took the broken fan and put it in his pocket.
- farming And she was farming on her own?
- faun For Sinistrari d'Ameno, observed Durtal, the incubi and succubi are not precisely demons, but animal spirits, intermediate between the demon and the angel, a sort of satyr or faun, such as were revered in the time of paganism, a sort of imp, such as were exorcised in the Middle Ages.
- fawn The dazzling light and oppressive heat of a Babylonian May day came in through the open windows, and not a sound was to be heard in the great room, except the whining of a large dog of the Epirote breed, which had just received a tremendous kick from Cambyses for venturing to fawn on his master, and was the only being that ventured to disturb the solemn stillness.
- felon It was said, Thompson was a felon, who had fled to this country to escape transportation to New Holland.
- foaming The town was in Switzerland; I, looking towards it from the road, stood on Baden territory; the river ran sparkling and foaming between.