What is the correct spelling for FAMS?
This word (Fams) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FAMS
- Fame And their deeds shall find a record In the registry of Fame ; For their blood has cleansed completely Every blot of Slavery's shame. – Colored Soldiers, The by Paul Laurence Dunbar
- fans And a Chinese cabinet all full of peacock-feather fans !
- foams Around thee foams the torrent tide, Above thee its fell fountain, Pride.
- yams Those people, however, seem to be of a more savage nature, although intelligent, and giving considerable attention to the cultivation of yams , bananas, etc.
- farms The sailors returned to the farms , shipped on the privateers, or went into Washington's army.
- dams In many parts only these dams remain, like deserted beaver dams .
- jams That's the kind of clock gives a man the jams .
- rams It is a mistiness that comes into existence like a cloud, and what it touches is crushed, what it rams is shattered.
- hams When he stole, he stole hams and bacon and chickens.