What is the correct spelling for FANED?
This word (Faned) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FANED
- faced "Without doubt this black-faced Sweep is of noble heart," thought Red Cap, "but I shall try him even further."
- faded As her eyes dropped, the light faded from her face; she smiled at Hyde, a smile that seemed to light all the space between them.
- fanged A cry, any alarm given by Peters, would bring Red Vallon and his blood-fanged pack bursting through that door behind him.
- fanned The attackers were now fanned out and charging across the meadow.
- fated Passing thus from her childish joys through the sixteen years of her girlhood, the grace of those softly flowing years when she knew no pain was eclipsed by the brightness of a memory precious though ill-fated.
- Caned He knew if he were caught, his stay at school would only be a very short one; and better anything than be caned, and afterwards expelled.
- Famed But, though the French army of 1815 lacked some of the names far famed in story, numbers of zealous and able officers were ready to take their place.
- Fared "Indeed, fair sire," says Lancelot, "I can inform you in a few words exactly how it has fared with me.
- Fawned He flattered and fawned upon the simple friar; he led him into his cellars, striving to poison the good man's body as well as his mind; but the visitor partook in moderation, and preached the gospel of Christ so earnestly that the Saracen fled from his presence, bathing himself in clean water to be rid of the pollution.
- faked At Brent Rock, the faked telegram from Locke had been delivered and Eva was overjoyed to learn of his seeming success.