What is the correct spelling for FANICE?
This word (Fanice) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FANICE
- anise Semihard; whole milk; yellow inside, brick-red outside; flavor from mild to strong, depending on age and amount of caraway or anise seed added.
- dance Go and dance, Lady Bell."
- face It was that he might not see her face when he told her-or she his.
- fancier All that had happened to this canary bird fancier and gold fish tamer was that he had killed two Germans and captured three before they got him.
- fancy I dreamt about my Nancy I dreamt I held her in my arms And it's well she pleased my fancy Ah, but in the morning when I awoke – Ramblin' Irishman by Andy M. Stewart
- fence You line up along the fence and we'll show you how this thing should be done!
- fencer Nevertheless, Aymer Aston, aged thirty-five, the best polo-player, the best fencer, the best athlete of his day at College, possessing more than his share of the vigour of youth and glory of life, had, for over ten years, never moved without help from the sofa on which he lay, and the strange scar and a certain weakness in the left hand and arm were the only visible signs of the catastrophe that had broken his life.