What is the correct spelling for FANSAY?
This word (Fansay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FANSAY
- fan Look at that fan !
- fancy Fancy 'is forgettin' all abaht it, like thet!
- fanny I only remember that the pirates questioned Than-Sing about my name and country; and, having learned these facts by heart, amused themselves by perpetually shouting Fanny !
- fantasy Sheer fantasy on paper, but it's all true.
- fauna Perhaps they spend their early years in rodent or other burrows where there is a fairly abundant insect fauna .
- fins Barby had a white mask, red snorkel, and white fins .
- gainsay She was a very spoilt lady indeed; there was no one to gainsay her.
- pansy She had a copy of the Pansy Library in her hand, and Louie smiled as she remembered Burnett Minor and her spoutings.
- tansy Of course I do not apply this remark to the Methodist clergy; as their vagabond life makes them but too well acquainted with the weaknesses of one portion of the human race, while the alarming and arbitrary dominion they thereby acquire over the minds, bodies, and estates of both sexes, is beautifully illustrated in the trial, not many years since, of a reverend gentleman of oil of tansy and hay-stack celebrity.
- unsay Belfast was determined that the son should not unsay what the father had said in this consecrated building; it would be, as an Ulster member put it in the House of Commons, "a profanation."
- fans O lang, lang, may the ladyes sit, Wi' their fans into their hand, Before they see Sir Patrick Spens Come sailing to the strand!
- fawns As they were running about on the shore I sent her out of our hiding, in a sudden spirit of curiosity, to see what the deer and fawns would do.
- fangs Almost without a sound, they leaped at the great animal and sank their fangs into his hind legs.
- fens I will send them with my bracelet to the Fens .