What is the correct spelling for FANSINATING?
This word (Fansinating) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FANSINATING
- anointing The lot falls upon Saul, who makes no mention to any one of the anointing, but has hidden himself among the stuff.
- consenting A plot was concocted, the lady consenting to take part in it.
- fascinating She wished to do her full duty by the bees and the baby, and at the same time hear all the talk of the older ones, and watch the fascinating young soldier in his new uniform.
- fascinatingly And this attitude of mind, which repeated itself in different forms in half the men one meets, is fascinatingly incomprehensible to me.
- fascination One returns to Mr. Ballou's book again and again to discover the secret of this peculiar quality; but, open the work where he will, the same spell of fascination is over it.
- fasting She said that she should spend the day in fasting and prayer.
- vaccinating It resisted the inspector, who insisted on vaccinating everybody all over again; it was indignant at the headlines in the morning papers; it was outraged when Number One was put in quarantine.
- Fainting A low faint cry burst from her, and she dropped down on her knees; but scarcely had she joined her hands to pray, than she fell back, fainting, to the ground.
- Fulminating He was both becoming more conscious of himself and his environment and yet more despondent with strange thoughts fulminating out of his living carcass, controlling him.
- Insinuating His voice was low and soft, and not seldom insinuating, and some of his friends had called him, half in jest, half in earnest, "Fascination Davenant."
- feinting Dodging and feinting that speedy youngster tore off thirty-five yards before he was brought down and the ball was Claflin's on Brimfield's forty yards.