What is the correct spelling for FANTCY?
This word (Fantcy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FANTCY
- faintly "Perhaps it's only somebody that looks like him," said Eva faintly.
- fanatic About two miles before we arrived at our encamping ground we passed near the Sir-e-chusm or "fountain head," one of the sources of the Cabul river; it is a large pool stocked with a multitude of enormous fish that are held sacred by the few inhabitants of the adjoining hamlets, and which are daily fed by an aged fanatic, who for many years has devoted himself to their protection.
- fancy To fancy others pleas'd her not, Because she thought on me!
- fantasy It is its nature to be ever in motion, and its motion is fantasy or conception.
- fates The Thunder Bird to repair, a big business deal to be accepted or rejected,-whichever his judgment advised and the fates favored,-and he in bed at seven o'clock!
- fence I saw him walk up along the fence, and throw it over.
- Faints He was, in fact, coming to that Valley of Desolation where the body faints and only the spirit's dauntlessness can keep it up and doing.
- Ants But that does not hinder them from biting me; no, never; and because they are always upon me the neighbors and all who know me have chosen to call me the 'sister-in-law of ants.
- feints And so Nan knew that one thing to be considered was the family, and another the individual variation, and she began to recognize the people who might be treated fearlessly, because they were safe to form a league with against any ailment, being responsive to medicines, and straightforward in their departure from or return to a state of health; others being treacherous and hard to control; full of surprises, and baffling a doctor with their feints and follies of symptoms; while all the time Death himself was making ready for a last, fatal siege; these all being the representatives of types which might be found everywhere.