What is the correct spelling for FANTSEY?
This word (Fantsey) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FANTSEY
- fancied He fancied, however, that none of them slept.
- fancy I fancy I shall want my oilskins.
- fanned The little spark that she had so bravely fanned to life had been quenched almost as soon as it had shown itself.
- fantasy When Septimius came to look at the matter in his present mood, the thought occurred to him that he had perhaps got into such a limbo, and that Sibyl's legend, which looked so wild, might be all of a piece with his own present life; for Sibyl herself seemed an illusion, and so, most strangely, did Aunt Keziah, whom he had known all his life, with her homely and quaint characteristics; the grim doctor, with his brandy and his German pipe, impressed him in the same way; and these, altogether, made his homely cottage by the wayside seem an unsubstantial edifice, such as castles in the air are built of, and the ground he trod on unreal; and that grave, which he knew to contain the decay of a beautiful young man, but a fictitious swell, formed by the fantasy of his eyes.
- fates The muses are their fates.
- fatness A thick-shouldered man, inclined to fatness about the middle, stood there, his coarse black hair tousled, eyes heavy with sleep.
- fuentes The Spaniards shrewdly suspected the French tactics, and the whole business was but a round game of deception, in which no one was much deceived, who ever might be destined ultimately, to pocket the stakes: I know from a very good source, said Fuentes, that Mayenne, Guise, and the rest of them are struggling hard in order not to submit to Bearne, and will suffer everything your Majesty may do to them, even if you kick them in the mouth, but still there is no conclusion on the road we are travelling, at least not the one which your Majesty desires.
- funds And last year the strength of the Social Security System was strengthened by legislation I proposed to permit borrowing among the separate trust funds.
- nantes Some French Huguenots, such as came to many of the English colonies after the Revocation of the Edict of Nantes of 1685, were added to the East Jersey population.
- pants Tod, to be sure, had been publicly sacked at the end of his third term, for climbing on to the headmaster's roof and filling up two of his chimneys with football pants, from which he had omitted to remove his name.
- Faints I hold you till one or other of us faints or dies!"
- feints The fact is that culture in this country is full of surprises, and so doubles and feints and comes back upon itself that the most diligent recorder can scarcely note its changes.
165 words made from the letters FANTSEY
3 letter words made from FANTSEY:aft, ane, ans, ant, any, ate, eat, eft, ent, est, eta, fan, fat, fen, fes, fey, nay, net, ney, sat, say, sea, sen, set, sty, syn, tan, tay, tea, ten, tnf, yea, yen, yes, yet.
5 letter words made from FANTSEY:aften, ansty, antsy, asten, asyet, aynes, aytes, ensay, entsy, estan, etnas, eytan, fanes, fante, fanys, fates, fayne, feast, feats, fents, fenty, festa, festy, fetas, fnest, fnsea, nasty, nates, nayef, nesty, netas, neyts, nyets, nytsf, saety, safen, safet, sanef, santy, sayne, senat, senay, senft, senta, stena, steny, steyn, stfen, styne, synta, taney, tansy, teays, tensa, tesna, tynes, yanes, yasen, yeans, yeast, yeats, yenta.
4 letter words made from FANTSEY:aney, ante, ayte, ayts, east, easy, eats, enys, esna, esty, etna, etsy, eyas, fans, fast, fate, faty, feat, fens, feys, fsny, fyne, nast, naty, naye, neat, nest, nets, neys, nfte, ntfa, nyet, nyse, nyte, safe, sane, sant, sany, sate, sayf, sayn, seat, seay, sent, seta, seya, snye, stay, stye, styn, syen, taef, tany, tays, tean, teny, tsay, tsen, tyas, tyes, tyne, yane, yant, yeas, yens, yeta, yfns, ynet.