What is the correct spelling for FANTSY?
This word (Fantsy) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FANTSY
- fancy It is sort o' fancy, maybe, for the country, but I knew he'd like it fancy-at his age.
- fantasy It has taken me too long to enumerate some of the materials in addition to those of Mr. Kipling's sailor with which Shakspere's fantasy worked.
- funds Hence they were glad to put a hand to such a good work, especially as it would be profitable, too, for Orion had provided the old man with ample funds.
- pants Well, now, see here, Irish, I'll bet the cigars for the crowd, that she hasn't got your pants on.
- Faints Hermione, on the contrary, is at rest from the moment when she faints upon receiving information of the death of her boy.
- Fats The amounts involved were not large, but without them Germany could not have obtained butter from Denmark, fats and herrings from Norway, or milk and cattle from Switzerland.
- Ants The ants either eat this fleshy ridge at once, or, as more frequently happens, carry such seeds to their homes.
- fans Little pieces of draped silk-work hung about the furniture, and Japanese silk fans decorated the mantel-piece.
- finds He finds it impossible to cover her with the pistol: she is always too far to his left.
- facts "Now you are getting back to the facts, Captain Kelson.
- feints He backed Davis into a corner of the room by a series of single-arm feints and then struck out heavily.