What is the correct spelling for FARCT?
This word (Farct) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FARCT
- act How shall we act?
- art indecorous
- cart Any one of these was as big as a cart wheel, and would feed a regiment.
- facet Each incident, however insignificant, in connection with it, he handled over and over, examining its every facet, bright or dull, as an expert might inspect a clever imitation of a diamond; and like a perfect imitation it defied analysis.
- fact "In fact, it is too heavy," said Monsieur Roger; "but tell me, what is it that is too heavy?"
- factor We have a factor at Fetlar, who supplies the fishermen with what they require; and we have a man at Dunrossness, who keeps supplies there also.
- faint If the prior knew-the thought almost made him faint.
- Fared Elizabeth, the wife of Louis, lay ill at the time, or doubtless she would have fared the same as the rest.
- faust Certainly the English poet could not have wished for a more auspicious introduction and endorsation in Germany, if he had needed such, than that which was given him by Goethe himself, whose subsequent tribute in his Euphorion in the second part of "Faust" is one of Byron's most splendid memorials.
- one these days
- one thing