What is the correct spelling for FARDAY'S?
This word (Farday's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FARDAY'S
- days Then down the night's dim luminous ways, Meseems they come once more, Those great star-watchers of old days The lonely, calm-ones, whose still gaze, – Sky Watcher, The by William Wilfred Campbell
- fantasy He just spends his life, living in a rock 'n' roll fantasy He just spends his life, living on the edge of reality – A Rock 'N' Roll Fantasy by kinks
- fades Seem but the clouds of the sky When the horizon fades; Or a bird's sleepy cry Among the deepening shades. – The Tower by William Butler Yeats
- FARTS And I recycle I sniff my own farts I dial the wrong number hope a conversation starts – Mope by bloodhound gang
- FADS With a fountain of fads More rock and roll ads – Drug Me by dead kennedys