What is the correct spelling for FARG?
This word (Farg) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FARG
- fang I was very close, and watched very narrowly; but though the snake dashed at the old Arab's face and into it more than twice or thrice with its mouth wide open, I could not see the projection of any fang. New fang no thang – New Fang by them crooked vultures
- far "The Grasshopper" is almost worthy of the two better-known pieces, and there are others not far below it. Beneath me far, Where not a ripple moves to mar – Shadow River: Muskoka by E. Pauline Johnson (Tekahionwake)
- fare He had heard no summons from his fare, even though a tube, which was in perfect working order, was fixed close to the back of his head. I've got my fare (And just a trifle to spare) – Chattanooga Choo Choo by Glenn Miller
- farm They would not miss me on the farm before nightfall; or if they did, they would wait until dark before going in search of me, thinking, of course, that night would bring me home. Now, he left her just a blanket of snow upon the farm And that don't keep your conscience very warm – Rapid City, South Dakota by Kinky Friedman
- faro "Ondoubted, this Silver Phil allows he c'llects on Faro Nell as planned.
- Fargo Neither could another C.A.A. man who was with him in the tower, a Fargo resident named Manuel E. Johnson. I can go psycho like Buscemi in Fargo And, like Chris Tucker, hydroponics keep me high yo – I Am by zebrahead