What is the correct spelling for FARIER?
This word (Farier) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FARIER
- fare I'll gladly pay his fare Summon him this very night What style should I wear my hair For my lover – Need A Lover (4 50) by divinyls
- farrier "The farrier ," he said, "was already on the road."
- fiery The king stepped close up to the minister, and gazed with a half-sad, half-tender expression in the noble and gentle face of Herzberg, and in the sensible brown eyes, which sank not beneath the fiery glance of Frederick.
- fire Have you set yourself on fire ?
- furrier Upon landing in New York, therefore, he at once secured a position in the shop of a Quaker furrier , and after learning all the details of the business, opened a shop of his own.
49 words made from the letters FARIER
5 letter words made from FARIER:afire, arief, erria, faire, farer, farre, feira, feria, ferra, ferri, frari, frear, freia, friar, frier, reair, refai, riera, rifer.
3 letter words made from FARIER:air, are, ear, era, err, far, fir, fri, ira, ire, raf, ref.
4 letter words made from FARIER:aire, eira, fair, fare, fari, fear, fire, frea, frei, fria, frie, frre, raef, raie, rare, rear, rife, rire.