What is the correct spelling for FARJDA?
This word (Farjda) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FARJDA
- first Let the first words be-'Tell all to your mother. That made me breathless, when at first Upon my infant sight you burst, – Fragment by Joseph Rodman Drake
- forged "Phil and Orcott may settle the business between them," he said to himself, as he forged the Yorkshireman's name.
- frigid Wretched as she was herself, she pitied the frail young bride, whose half-joyous, half-timid glances toward the frigid bridegroom, showed that already was she sipping from the bitter cup whose very dregs she was destined to drain.
- Foraged Below the trout pool was a shaded minnow basin, a kind of storehouse for the pool above, where the trout foraged in the early and late twilight, and where, if you hooked a red-fin delicately on a fine leader and dropped it in from the crotch of an overhanging tree, you might sometimes catch a big one.
- Farida She acquired her musical training from the classical singer Mukhtar Begum, the elder sister of the renowned ghazal vocalist Farida Khanum.