What is the correct spelling for FARMACIES?
This word (Farmacies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FARMACIES
- pharmacist The following morning, Saturday, the twenty-ninth-I betook myself to Charly and there managed to beg the elements of a rudimentary infirmary from the old pharmacist , who must have thought me crazy.
- Fallacies He fully accepted Adam Smith's theory of non-interference in economical matters; and his view of philosophy in the lump was that there was no such thing, only a heap of obsolete fallacies and superstitions which would be easily dispersed by the application of a little downright common sense.
- Families Large ones, fifty and sixty feet long, with growing families.
- Fancies "He thinks I am his niece," whispered Kate, "and fancies himself at Cro' Martin."
- Faces Kali would command them to fall on their faces before the great master and before the 'Good Mzimu.
- Famines Each year the provinces which the soldiers could plunder became fewer; severe famines broke out; large districts such as Dembea, the granary of Gondar and of central Abyssinia, lay waste and uncultivated.
- Pharmacies One or two large pharmacies glittered with jars-purple and otherwise-enough to tempt any number of Rosamonds.
- forces If there is something good in him, what is good in her finds it, and they join forces against the baser parts.
- maces With heavy maces , with the pike, with iron gauntlets, with stones and bricks, with clubs, with scourge, with the sword, with the helmet, with whatever came to hand, they commenced the massacre of that large concourse of human beings, who did not offer one blow in return.
- furnaces But," he added, with a sigh, "I'll sure need to bank those furnaces some."
- farces Think of the dozens of good farces whose foundation is supreme respectability in contact with the wicked world."
- farmers It's going to make things very tight for many of the prairie farmers .
365 words made from the letters FARMACIES
5 letter words made from FARMACIES:aamer, aamir, aaref, aasif, acier, acies, acres, acris, aecia, aefrs, aemia, aeras, aeria, aesir, afari, afear, afire, afrim, afsar, aimar, amare, amari, ameri, amies, arame, arasi, arcae, areca, areia, arias, arief, aries, arifa, arise, armas, armia, armie, arsia, asare, asari, ascra, asefi, asfar, asier, asira, asmar, asmir, cafer, caire, camas, cares, caria, carme, casei, casma, ceras, cermi, cifra, cisar, crais, crame, cream, cremi, crime, efram, emaar, emara, erica, facer, facia, facie, faire, fairs, farai, faras, farce, farci, faria, farim, farma, farms, farsa, farsi, fasci, feira, feria, fermi, fiars, ficar, fices, fires, firme, fiser, fraas, frace, fraim, frais, frame, frase, freas, freia, freis, fresi, fries, frise, icfes, imara, irama, ircam, isaac, maafe, maare, maasi, macar, macer, maces, macra, maera, mafia, mafic, maiar, marae, marei, maria, marse, marsi, masae, masai, masar, masci, maser, masia, masic, masri, mcrae, mcrea, merca, mersa, mesic, mesra, mfrcs, micaa, mices, miera, miraa, mirae, mires, misce, miser, racas, rafia, rafic, raias, raima, raise, ramia, ramic, ramie, ramsi, rasam, rasim, reais, recai, recam, refai, reifs, reima, resia, resmi, rices, riems, rimac, rimes, saare, saari, sacer, sacra, sacri, safai, safar, saima, samai, samia, samri, sarac, saric, sarim, sarmi, scaif, scare, scarf, scire, scrae, scram, scrim, seima, semai, semir, semra, seraf, seram, seria, serif, sfeir, siame, sifra, simec, smari, smear.
3 letter words made from FARMACIES:aar, aas, ace, aec, aim, air, ara, arc, are, arm, cam, car, cer, cia, cis, ear, ecf, ecm, emf, era, esm, esr, far, fes, fir, fri, iaa, ice, ies, ifc, imf, ira, ire, irs, ism, mac, mar, mei, mes, mfa, mis, mri, mrs, msc, raf, ram, ras, ref, rem, res, rim, sac, sam, sea, sec, sic, sif, sir.
4 letter words made from FARMACIES:aare, acer, acme, acre, afar, aims, aire, airs, amia, amir, aram, aras, arca, area, ares, aria, arms, arse, asea, asia, cafe, care, cars, case, cefr, cram, eira, emir, eris, face, fair, fare, fari, farm, fear, fica, fire, firm, firs, fise, fmri, frce, frea, frei, fria, frie, iaea, ices, icse, imae, imar, isaa, maar, mace, mafa, maia, mara, marc, mare, mari, mars, masa, meir, mesa, mica, micr, mire, msec, race, raef, raie, rama, rams, rase, ream, rice, riem, ries, rife, rima, rime, rims, risc, rise, safe, same, sami, sari, scam, scar, seam, sear, semi, serf, siam, siar, sima, sire.