What is the correct spelling for FARRER?
This word (Farrer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FARRER
- fare Tell the engineer I say, thanks a lot, and I didn't mind the fare I'm gonna set my feet on Southern soil, I'm gonna breathe a Southern air – Hey Porter by ry cooder
- faro He played at a faro -table here, and made a very pretty figure.
- farrell Mrs. Farrell , youre a woman of very powerful mind.
- farrier "I love the old farrier ," he said, "he's such a merry old man.
- farrow He told me to meet him there, Farrow answered.
- fire "Fire, then, a moment or two after I do.
- fore Rabbit gave Tortoise what he said he would with his right fore foot, hard and straight; and there his foot remained.
- furrier Old silly, said the furrier ; let him live, if only to convert him.
- Fared Forth then he fared Alone-What horror passed upon the plain This night, I know not.