What is the correct spelling for FARSE?
This word (Farse) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FARSE
- face And crawling on the planet's face Some insects called the human race – Super Heroes by Unknown Author
- fates At the finish he said: 'Now read me your father's poem, "The Hunt of the Fates."
- furze One day about the year 1860, the future archbishop was walking with the Rector of Eversley in a remote part of the parish, on a common, when Kingsley suddenly said-"I must smoke a pipe," and forthwith went to a furze-bush and felt about in it for a time.
- fades He had often called her his little rose, and she felt now that she was neither more nor less than a flower that blossoms and fades, and only charms the eye by its color and beauty.
- farces Not all the farces have this unity.