What is the correct spelling for FASCAIST?
This word (Fascaist) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FASCAIST
- fascist Through the recital, Rand had sat silently, toying with the ivory-handled Italian Fascist dagger-of-honor that was doing duty as a letter-opener on his desk.
- fastest "I do not mind running away from him, and I suspect I can run the fastest ," answered Harry, laughing, as he leapt over the gate.
- forecast What that something would be he did not forecast .
- miscast But the thin, throbbing island's life crawled northward inch by inch, until to-day the mansion crouches, miscast and bewildered, amid a forest of new and top-heavy flat houses-happy hunting ground for none-too-rich homeseekers-and is shaken by the jar of "L" and New York Central trains.
- newscast How long can we keep the channels open for a newscast ?"
- Fiascoes And then, the French use them-the pistols-in their fiascoes.
- fussiest Old James Patterson was the fussiest man who ever lived, and a stickler for neatness.
78 words made from the letters FASCAIST
5 letter words made from FASCAIST:aaftc, aasif, actia, actif, assaf, assif, atias, casts, cissa, facia, facts, fasci, fassa, fassi, fatsa, ficta, fists, isaac, safai, safti, saics, saist, sasac, sasai, sasia, satai, scaif, sifts, sista, staaf, stafa, stais, stasi, taifa, tasca, tasci, tassi, tcisa.
3 letter words made from FASCAIST:aas, act, aft, ass, cat, cia, cis, cst, fat, fit, iaa, ifc, sac, sat, sic, sif, sis, sit, tai, tia, tic, tss.
4 letter words made from FASCAIST:acts, asat, asia, cast, cats, fact, fast, fati, fiat, fica, fist, fits, isaa, scat, scsi, sift, sita, taia.