What is the correct spelling for FASCED?
This word (Fasced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FASCED
- fasten People watch, and are, I am afraid, only too ready to fasten on matters that do not concern them.
- fated Susannah, of course, had said nothing of the incident in order to avoid speaking of her daughter's false evidence; still, this miserable business might easily have come to the ears of the stern old man, and to the guilty youth no sacrifice seemed too great to smother any enquiry for the ill-fated jewel.
- laced When night came Isaac's guards laced up the lodge-door and shut him from the sight of the maddened Indians.
- Famed There are few roads in the world that can compare with it, as it not only has a wealth of natural beauty and noble grandeur, but almost every hill has its historic associations no less than the far-famed Rhine.
- Fared So it fared with the Patriots.
38 words made from the letters FASCED
3 letter words made from FASCED:ace, ade, aec, cad, das, dec, des, ecf, fad, fda, fed, fes, sac, sad, scd, sea, sec.
4 letter words made from FASCED:cade, cafe, case, dace, deaf, deca, face, fade, sade, safe, scad.
5 letter words made from FASCED:cased, dafse, dcase, decaf, desac, faced, fades, fcade, safed, sefad.