What is the correct spelling for FASCENATED?
This word (Fascenated) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASCENATED
- faceted For awhile he stared at the many-faceted depths of the crystals; then he leaned over and touched them with his lips.
- fascinate He invented something which he went on repeating; and he could always fascinate simply by his way of handling a brush or a pencil.
- fascinated He stared as though fascinated.
- fastened From this he was, from the fact that his hands were fastened behind him, unable to rise or regain his balance.
- scented But chance brought to light what Margaret had been so anxious to conceal; for one evening, Janet Hunter discovered in Margaret's sleeping apartment a small scented paper, curiously folded up, which she instantly carried to her husband.
- Ascended I ascended the steps and rang twice-Aunt Angela's signal; but I had to give the double ring again, so merry were they making upstairs.
- Assented "Perhaps you'd better," assented Grace.
- fascinates "She fascinates me, also," he said, with a half laugh.