What is the correct spelling for FASENED?
This word (Fasened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASENED
- ascend On the left we passed some private night-lodging-houses, and some of the crowd entered these; others continued to ascend the hill towards a large corner house.
- coarsened I thought he had coarsened and got into the ways of an ordinary Tommy-and I was snobbish and uncomprehending and horrible.
- faced They are stone-faced men!
- faceted He pictured the aliens as hoofed like horses, equipped with horns like antelopes, fitted with multiple arms like octopi and huge multi-faceted eyes like insects.
- fancied You never came to see me, she replied, and I fancied you did not care to have me come, though you have always been very pleasant when I have met you in the hall.
- fanned I went down and walked by the side of the bank of mist, feeling its clammy coldness on one cheek while the other was fanned by the warm bright air.
- fashioned You know a fellow should not be expected to work all the time, but Father's old-fashioned and can't see it that way.
- Fasted In the year 1910 I published in the United States and England a magazine article telling how on several occasions I had fasted ten or twelve days, and what I had accomplished by it.
- fasten Build we a city and there fasten-shut-close.
- fastened These were thoughts, and every one was fastened to the wall simply by a pin.
- fastener She snatched up the hammer which she had dropped and resumed the task of attaching a picture fastener to the wall; but as she passed the mirror above the fireplace she raised her disengaged hand and pulled a curl into place.
- faster Excuse us, girls, if we walk faster; I wish Miss Hobart to meet Nancy.
- fattened "Fattened up-yes, possibly," he thought.
- Fawned The man whom the children of the factory shrank before in trembling fear, the man whom the men fawned before, and the women loathed and hated in dumb acquiescence, was not the man who years ago crept around the desk in his office to implore a kiss from "little Miss."
- fazed He looked up at where Isobel was haranguing her own crowd, which hadn't been fazed by the men who'd charged through the square going nowhere.
- Feasted If 'tis in Betty's Power, they shall still be feasted with the Object of their Wishes.
- fenced At the back of the clearing was a fenced paddock into which the horses were turned during school hours.
- fend "Laddie," said he, "let England, as an abstraction, fend for itself.
- fiend There comes that black fiend across-It's a foul!
- fined He'll throw 'em down, or run over somebody, and I shall be fined five pounds for furious driving.
- Finned I shall slay a good number of creatures, finned, furred, and feathered, and one does not get tired of game easily.
- fit for king
- fused Fused males by wild females gave wild-type males and females.
- Fussed No. I mended away, here, and fussed round the whole afternoon, putting the trunks to rights; and I got out this dress and ran a bit of lace into the collar; and then I ordered dinner, for I knew you'd bring the captain; and I took a nap, and by that it was nearly dinner-time.
- send 1587. You send them by some other person?