What is the correct spelling for FASHINED?
This word (Fashined) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASHINED
- fanned He loved her with a heated longing which her coldness fanned.
- fashion The fashion soon, however, died out. Once but of love, the poesy, the passion, Drink but once and die!---In vain, the same fashion, – Women And Roses by Robert Browning
- fashioned Gabriel Chestermarke opened the door of the dining-room-an old-fashioned apartment which looked out on a garden and orchard at the rear of the house.
- fashions "It makes me think of one of its own old ladies, with its clinging to the old fashions and its respect for what used to be respectable when it was young.
- fined They were even improved, fined down to ten tons of empty weight apiece, and their controls were assembly line products now.
- fishing Think of fishing amid scenes like this!