What is the correct spelling for FASHIONG?
This word (Fashiong) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FASHIONG
- fashion Gray and bent with age, she loved best to sit on the floor in a corner, after the fashion of her people.
- fashioned I believe in marriage and the family, and a lot of old-fashioned things.
- fashioning The Boarder had received a "raise"; Lily Rose was spending her leisure time in fashioning tiny garments which she told Cory were for a doll baby; Iry was wearing his first trousers cut over from a pair discarded by Bud; and Amarilly was acquiring book lore with an ease and rapidity which delighted Miss Varley and Derry.
- fashions Careful study of this translation will help a man "as well in the English as the Latin, to weigh well properties of words, fashions of phrases, and the ornaments of both."
- fishing 9026. For whom were they fishing last year?
- Fashioner A quick interchange of looks between my lord and his friend showed that they were by no means satisfied that the young sculptor was simply a worker in marble and a fashioner in modelling-clay.