What is the correct spelling for FASHONING?
This word (Fashoning) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FASHONING
- cushioning "Oh, yes," she said, and she flung herself back against the cushioning and began to cry.
- fashion Gordon laughed in a somewhat curious fashion .
- fashioning From this point of view much of the meteoric dust still scattered throughout the solar system may be only the fragments left over in fashioning the sun and planets.
- fashions You are as fond as I am of French fashions and fripperies.
- fattening It is considered particularly excellent for fattening domestic animals.
- fawning The dog came fawning and springing from the stables, and Peter whistled to him.
- fishing Peter was busy fishing for his thoughts; at last he caught one and held it out to Stephen's innocent gaze.
- frowning But, as he paced, with frowning face, back and forwards across the room, there was something more puzzling still that had to be thought about.
- rationing Rachel was in the mood to feel a certain childish exultation in the plenty of the farm, amid the general rationing .
- shining I judged you-I mean-oh, you're pure, shining gold inside, instead of-" "Oh, git out!"
- shunning As an example of these, we may instance the acts of winking with the eyelids on the approach of an object to the eye; the avoiding of a blow; the rejection of what is bitter or unpalatable; the efforts made to possess that which has been found pleasant; and the shunning of those acts for which it has been reproved or punished.
- Fanning One of them had taken the bottom corners of her apron and was fanning her with it, while the other was showing her how to stand and hold her arms.
- Fashioner We have, however, some remarkable work of the later periods, and in the latest of all we have one writer, Antoine de la Salle, who deserves to rank with the great chroniclers as a fashioner of French prose.
- Fining You know the type of English beauty, so often insisted on, say, twenty years ago-placid, fair, gentle, blue-eyed, fining into distinction in Lady Clara Vere de Vere?
- Freshening The breeze is freshening, and this dinghy isn't very big.
- Machining The engine castings were undoubtedly received from the foundry prior to Frank Duryea's marriage, and the work of machining and assembling the parts went on through the spring and summer.
- Shinning "Your father is everlastingly shinning up a moonbeam, and you know it," declared Britt.
- Visioning And then, in the midst of the bitterest throe, came a great visioning.
- refashioning They strolled on, refashioning these legendary gardens.
- phoning By this phoning he had missed the crowd, and then he had been ashamed and afraid to tell McGivney, and had spent the night wandering in the park.
366 words made from the letters FASHONING
5 letter words made from FASHONING:agins, agnon, agnos, agons, ahing, ahson, angin, angio, angon, anigo, anino, anion, anios, annos, anong, anosh, aoshi, ashin, asing, fagih, fagin, faing, fango, fangs, fanno, fanos, fashi, fasih, fason, figos, fingo, finno, fison, fohns, foing, foins, fosia, ganis, ganof, ganon, ganso, gashi, ghani, ghosi, ghosn, giano, gihon, ginas, gisha, gnash, goans, gohan, goian, goias, goins, gonia, gonif, gonin, goshi, hafis, hagin, hagon, hagos, hangi, hangs, hanin, hanis, hanoi, hanon, hansi, hanso, hason, hiang, higos, hinan, hings, hiong, hisao, hoani, hogan, hogni, hoing, honan, hongi, hongs, honig, hosni, hsian, hsiao, hsing, ifans, ihnfa, inaho, inano, infos, ingos, insaf, insan, insha, inson, isang, naghi, nagin, nahin, nahon, naifs, naing, naish, nansi, nashi, nasho, nason, ngaio, ngoni, niang, nighs, nigon, nihoa, nihon, ninas, ninoa, ninos, nisan, nisga, nison, noahs, nogai, nogan, nongs, nonia, nonis, noshi, nshan, ohain, ohias, ohing, onias, oning, osani, oshin, safin, sahin, sahng, sahni, saigo, saing, sangh, sangi, sango, sanin, sanno, sanon, sfiha, shafi, shaif, shain, shang, shian, shifa, shina, shing, shinn, shino, shion, shoaf, shogi, shoin, shong, shoni, siang, siano, sifon, sigan, signo, sihon, sinag, sinan, sinha, sinna, sinno, sinon, siong, sofia, sohag, sohna, sohni, songa, sonin.
4 letter words made from FASHONING:agio, agni, agno, anio, asin, asio, fago, fahn, faig, fain, fang, fann, fano, fans, figs, fing, finn, fins, fish, fogh, fogs, fohg, fohn, fois, fong, foni, gahn, gain, gaio, gaoh, gaon, gash, gfsn, ghaf, ghan, ghia, ghio, gihn, gion, gish, gnfa, goan, goas, gohn, goif, gois, gona, gonn, gons, hafs, hang, hani, hann, hano, hasn, higo, hing, hinn, hino, hisn, hnin, hoai, hoan, hogi, hogs, iafh, iago, igno, igon, info, inga, ings, inhg, inns, inoa, insh, iong, nagi, nags, nahf, naho, naif, nano, nash, naso, ngah, ngoh, ngoi, ngon, nhon, nian, nigh, nina, ning, ninh, noah, nofs, nohn, nona, nong, nosh, oafs, oanh, ogan, oghi, ogin, ohai, ohga, onni, osha, sago, sahi, sang, sanh, sann, sfio, shag, shan, shia, shin, shio, siah, sian, sigh, sign, siha, sihf, sing, sinn, sion, snag, snog, snoh, sofa, sogn, soha, song.
3 letter words made from FASHONING:ago, ain, ani, ans, ash, fag, fan, fao, fha, fig, fin, fog, fsh, gas, gin, goa, hag, han, hao, hfg, hin, hog, iga, inh, inn, ion, iso, nag, nan, ngf, nig, nog, oaf, oas, sag, sha, shf, sif, sin, soh, son.