What is the correct spelling for FASION?
This word (Fasion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FASION
- asian Deep within the Asian land where contact had been made, the memories lived on, and some of the meaning of the diagrams beyond their outer shape had gained sway.
- evasion There was no evasion about Wilson.
- faction The gossip I heard about our office led me to think that each was waiting to see what headway Sim Peck and his faction would make; the "Journal" especially, I knew, had some inclination to coquette with Peck, Grist, and Company.
- fagin No less powerful than the picture of Oliver's wretched childhood is the description of the thieves' kitchen, presided over by Fagin.
- fain It was a task I had fain have declined, were such an escape open to me, but I could not.
- fashion My new fashion book came to-day.
- fashions For his miscellaneous books Schoeffer seems rather to have followed the lead of other printers at Strassburg and Rome than to have set new fashions himself.
- fission We hear these tales of how, in the early days, atomic engines and piles and fission-bombs emitted particles which were utterly deadly, which would make anything with which they came in contact deadly, which would bring a horrible death to any human being.
- fusion Socially, also, the fusion has not been complete.
- passion What did she know of love-the divine passion?
- suasion Nothing is so distasteful to a healthy youngster as an overdose of obvious moral suasion in his fiction.
- Fashioner Cohen invited them in and Jack, after following the little tailor through the deserted shop-all the work people had left-found himself, to his great surprise, in a small room at the rear, which Isaac opened with a key taken from his vest pocket, and which even in the dim light of a single gas jet had more the appearance of the den of a scholar, or the workshop of a scientist, than the private office of a fashioner of clothes.
53 words made from the letters FASION
3 letter words made from FASION:ain, ani, ans, fan, fao, fin, ion, iso, oaf, oas, sif, sin, son.
4 letter words made from FASION:anio, asin, asio, fain, fano, fans, fins, fois, foni, info, inoa, naif, naso, nofs, oafs, sfio, sian, sion, sofa.
5 letter words made from FASION:anios, fanos, fason, fison, foins, fosia, ifans, infos, insaf, naifs, onias, osani, safin, siano, sifon, sofia.
6 letter words made from FASION:asinof, faison, sanofi, sofian, sofina.