What is the correct spelling for FASITDIOUS?
This word (Fasitdious) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASITDIOUS
- fastidious "Perhaps you'd better interview your friends," she retorted, "if you are so very fastidious.
- fastidiously For neither is the ecclesiastical style to be fastidiously neglected, as it is by some, especially when the heads of controversies cannot sometimes be perspicuously explained without it, nor, on the other hand, is it to be so superstitiously followed as to prevent us sometimes from sprinkling it with the ornaments of language."
- faustus The fifth is entitled "Amintas and Faustus, of the disputation of citizens and men of the countrey."
- fistulous Sometimes, however, it is soft to the knife, and is then found to be itself fistulous in character, a distinct cavity running up its centre, from which issues a black and offensive pus.
- studious "I suppose," he said, after a pause, "that in this studious house you talk and think history, and more especially French history.
- Studios The same kind of talk went on here as in modern studios.
- dis embark
- dis integrated