What is the correct spelling for FASLEY?
This word (Fasley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASLEY
- basely Do you see now why I so basely deserted you and changed partners with Beauchamp?
- fable I am convinced on hearing you that it is a sort of fable invented by clever people in order that we, the poor and unfortunate, should submit to the miseries of this world hoping for heaven; it is not badly imagined, for in the end those who die and do not find heaven will not return to complain."
- facile Why was this girl so facile, who had seemed so proud, and whose full lips curved so naturally?
- falsely In this case one of two things must have taken place: either the word must have changed its sound, or the Anglo-Saxons must have expressed it falsely and improperly.
- faster Do speak a little faster, Mr Trevithick, I have a great deal to do this morning.
- fly "You will fly a course over Tunis and approach Malta from due south, Lieutenant.
- having faith in