What is the correct spelling for FASSADE?
This word (Fassade) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASSADE
- aside Davey pushed him aside.
- facade He looks at the facade of the mansion, and says: "I had not even seen the place where I very nearly died."
- faced He had faced this thing so long that he would face it now to the end.
- fade She did not realize that girls like Evanthia never fade out.
- fast And my child will forgive me for closin' my eyes To the dangers of growing too fast. My child will forgive me with tears in her eyes When we're reunited at last. – My Child Will Forgive Me by Unknown Author
- faster Head over heels falling faster Spinning wheels that going round and round No big deal just one more disaster Take my chances if I'm falling down – Feel Like I'm Falling in Love by Jack Ingram
- faust Edison and Faust are indeed the extremes of philosophic thought and accomplishment.
- fosse Thus at London there still remains visible a sufficiently large fragment of the wall to show that it must have been at least thirty feet high, while that of Silchester was nine feet thick, with a fosse of no less than thirty yards in width.
- fused But, to be logical, he ought to regret that the Puritans of Massachusetts opened wide the doors of the frontiers of their young Republic to English, Irish, and German immigrants, and, having given them equal rights with themselves, fused and made them into citizens of the United States.
- massed She massed two distinct flanking movements stealthily.
- Lassoed Whether my glance had lassoed him, or whether he wanted to be introduced to Mrs. Shuster's rich friend, I couldn't tell.