What is the correct spelling for FASSETS?
This word (Fassets) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASSETS
- assets When a tin case the size of a candle-box can be brought in by two men and a million of property dumped out on a table, an immediate accounting of assets is not difficult.
- fastest The sister came as fast as the fastest coach on the great northern road could carry her.
- faustus In the following year Faustus removed to Poland, where he endeavored to unite the various Unitarian parties: the Anabaptists, Non-adorantes, the believers in the preexistence of Christ, etc.
- fastens The thread is merely passed three times over and under the point de Bruxelles stitches, the length of these bars being regulated by the space to be filled; when the third bar is completed a tight point de Bruxelles stitch fastens off the bars, and the thread is passed through the next point de Bruxelles stitch.
- asserts Tradition asserts that the Remish Bastille was destroyed in a single day, but this is exceedingly improbable.
- feasts "'Yes, dear one, mother will make tea for "Flower," so many cups; and when Lily gets better and grows a strong girl again, mother and she will have feasts every day, and all day long.
- FACETS He was the first to surround a note with diamond facets and to weave the rushing floods of his emotions with the silver beams of the moonlight.
- FASTS Notwithstanding this he noticed all the fasts and holy days of the Episcopal Church, a circumstance which indicated his southern origin.
- FIRSTS We had a chance for a touchdown and we haven't whipped the firsts this year!
- faucets The stationary wash-bowl should be scrubbed with sapolio, and the faucets polished, not forgetting the chain.
- fests The student clubs host a number of annual fests or events, inviting participants from colleges across the nation.
- fists He clenched his fists resolutely as his thoughts carried him away.