What is the correct spelling for FASSION?
This word (Fassion) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FASSION
- faction After this introduction she came to the gist of her letter, which was nothing less than a request for a sum of 500,000 crowns, to be used in winning over the chiefs of the Puritan faction .
- fashion In this fashion , we reached the top.
- fashions "You are misled by the peculiarities of our feminine fashions -details with which you are naturally not familiar-" "Oh, quite the contrary," said he, "I am only too familiar with them.
- fission A fission visible as far away as our system must be a terrible thing."
- fusion Most of them have been in a state of fusion , and betray their origin by their crystalline and sometimes glassy texture, and also, as we shall see in another section, by the mode of their occurrence.
- passion His passion had thrilled her.
- Fashioner Form thou him, O Great Fashioner ; this great one is among thy children.
74 words made from the letters FASSION
3 letter words made from FASSION:ain, ani, ans, ass, fan, fao, fin, ion, iso, oaf, oas, sif, sin, sis, son, sos.
4 letter words made from FASSION:anio, asin, asio, fain, fano, fans, fins, fois, foni, info, inoa, naif, naso, nofs, oafs, sfio, sian, sins, sion, sofa.
5 letter words made from FASSION:anios, assif, assin, fanos, fason, fassi, fasso, fison, foins, fosia, fossa, ifans, infos, insaf, insas, issan, naifs, nassi, nisas, nisos, oasis, onias, osani, ossia, safin, sains, sansi, sanso, sason, siano, sians, sifon, sinas, sisno, sison, sofia, soins, sosin.