What is the correct spelling for FASTIVE?
This word (Fastive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for FASTIVE
- causative But I am at present less concerned with mental pathology and therapy, than with the general psychological basis; the causative categories upon which they are based, and which occupy the first half of Muensterberg's book.
- fast Not so fast, my lad! Lord and master of a new day Hold on fast We?re on the runway Here at last – The Future Is Bright by Unknown Author
- fasten "Now let us fasten up the door I came in by," said Christopher.
- fastener Wrist clasp, a dressing accessory Folding clasp, a device used to close a watch strap Medal bar, an element in military decoration Fastener, a hardware device that mechanically joins objects together "Clasp", a track from Jethro Tulls album The Broadsword and the Beast Clasper, an anatomical structure in male cartilaginous fish Clasper (mathematics), a surface (with extra structure) in a 3-manifold on which surgery can be performed Grasp, holding or seizing firmly with (or as if with) the hand
- faster The old woman's heart beat faster as she listened. I think it's good, in fact it was faster Cause it was you that he was after – Chinese Arithmetic by faith no more
- fasting And also we resolved to be down betimes and let him know our determination before he set out for London, to the end that we might not be left fasting all the day.
- feasting I sat feasting on intellectual luxury, regardless alike of the examples of the earth and the instructions of the planets.
- festival Now it happened that the King proclaimed a festival, which was to last three days, and to which all the beautiful maidens in the country were invited, in order that his son might choose a bride.
- festive Betty and Helen had spent the afternoon "fixing up," and the room wore a very festive air when the girls dropped in after dinner to see if the preparations were complete.
- Fasted Many a man has fasted longer under equal hardships; but only those who have tasted the thirst of the arid lands can form the remotest conception of the meaning of ninety-six hours without water.
- Faustino Colangia immersa Pourtalès, 1871 Colangia jamaicaensis Cairns, 2000 Colangia moseleyi (Faustino, 1927) Colangia multipalifera Cairns, 2000
- FASTS He was free to eat with sinners, for their good, and His followers were free to disregard fasts, because the Bridegroom was with them.