What is the correct spelling for FASTRE?
This word (Fastre) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FASTRE
- astaire Gene Kelly, another renowned star of filmed dance, said that "the history of dance on film begins with Astaire .
- austere She had assumed the veil from conviction certainly, but it was from the conviction that it would free her from the restraint and formality of a home governed by an austere father, and a bigoted, tyrannical mother; it was also a sure way to save a fame against which the breath of scandal had dared to whisper.
- castro Presently, he made a sign to Castro to take the lead, for he had never been in this locality before, and was relying on his subordinate to find a spot from which he could reconnoitre the scene of the proposed raid without the slightest danger of meeting any of the miners.
- fast He felt his heart beat fast when for a moment she met his gaze.
- fasten Fasten finally anywhere on top.
- fastener Ef it's all the same to you I kalkilate to put a paytent fastener to my door and winder to-night.
- faster Faster than this brig?
- faust The music seems to me even more beautiful than "Faust."
- feast Yes, my dear; I'll make a feast , see if I don't; and we'll have a good time.
- feature There was, moreover, a feature of the Ulster propaganda in these days which disturbed him.
- fester I have nothing to expect, and little to fear, in life-There are wounds that can never be healed-but they may be allowed to fester in silence without wincing.
- fist Like a flash his fist shot out.
- foster Her foster -father must surely be a most remarkable man.
- fostered Common schools were aided, high-schools established, and instruction in agriculture fostered .
- future Do better in the future and all will be well."
- lustre Some time ago a pearl of unusual size and lustre slipped from its setting about this spot.
- mastery Of superb stature and strength, she was a match for the man, and two pairs of hands searched for a throat, two bodies strained and struggled for the mastery .
- pastry Line a pie-tin with pastry and put on a border of the paste about an inch wide.
- pasture I believe since I left, they are not allowed to pasture their cattle on the scattald without paying for it.
- piastre The price is a half-piastre in Damascus at the meaner shops.
- satire He was a poet put into the business of satire with sufficient wit to sustain himself there.
- stare He did not see Peter, nor did his eyes turn from the blank stare that held them.
- store And there was something more in store for him.
- strew It has been shown that Hazel Walton was a good driver, and she needed every atom of her skill to turn the buckboard in the narrow trail without smashing a wheel against the rocks that some apparently malign agency had seen fit to strew about at that particular spot.
- Fasted Was He really angry when I broke the Sabbath, or pleased when I fasted on the Day of Atonement?
- Feasted The poor were feasted and amused by their social superiors who received a deference and adulation expressed on hundreds of inscriptions.
- Fest Say, how'd it be if you told me what's your side in this little gab-fest?
- Festered If I had kept from talkin' it would sort of festered in me.
- Forster This gentleman not only obtained leave for Mr Forster to search the island for plants, but procured us every other thing we wanted, and insisted on our accommodating ourselves at his house during our stay.
- fosters This fosters infidelity, and is mental quackery, that denies the Principle of Mind-healing.
- FASTS So, for generations, they lived, with their simple home customs and their family affections, with their games and sports, their legends and their songs, their dances, fasts, and feasts, their hunting and their fishing, their tribal feuds and wars.
- festers Naples festers with the Camorra as with a venereal disease, its whole body politic infected with it, so that its very breath is foul and its moral eyesight astigmatized.
93 words made from the letters FASTRE
5 letter words made from FASTRE:aefrs, aerts, after, aster, astre, fates, feast, feats, festa, fetas, frase, frate, frats, freas, frets, rafet, rafts, raste, rates, reast, refat, safet, sater, satre, seraf, stare, strae, tares, tears, teras, terfs, trefa.
3 letter words made from FASTRE:aft, are, art, ate, ear, eat, eft, era, ert, esr, est, eta, far, fat, fes, raf, ras, rat, ref, res, ret, sat, sea, set, tar, tea, ter, trf.
4 letter words made from FASTRE:ares, arse, arts, east, eats, erst, fare, fart, fast, fate, fear, feat, frat, frea, fret, raef, raft, rase, rate, rest, safe, sate, sear, seat, serf, seta, star, taef, tare, tear, tera, tref, tsar.