What is the correct spelling for FATCS?
This word (Fatcs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FATCS
- fates For whatsoever the fates have appointed to men, that I beleeve shall happen.
- Fats Leather, tallow, wheat, oil, fats, timber-they are all there for us to draw upon.
- fetes The Emperor cursed every moment the ceremonials and fetes which delayed the arrival of his young wife.
- feats "Many have told me," Knupf muttered, "that their feats were natural.
- facts Then what are the facts ?
- fakes Oh, they're all fakes , I guess.
- fits I won't leave this place till it fits myself to leave it.
- fades The velvety plum-colour of nearer ranges fades through tints of violet and mauve into the ethereal lilac of distant summits.
- FADS It's so much safer for anyone to be normal, without fads or fancies-" "Oh!
- FAGS There may be much quietness with little prayer, but there cannot be much, and strong and lively faith, for where it getteth not continual employment it fags.
- FAQS FAQs about the 1930 Census".