What is the correct spelling for FATERS?
This word (Faters) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FATERS
- faster Now the leaves are falling faster Happily ever after – What A Shame by shinedown
- fates Whether you like it or not the Fates have given you a talent for that.
- fatness But the fatness is there, and comes to view again in another phrase of Hamlet: "O, that this too, too solid flesh would melt, Thaw, and resolve itself into a dew."
- waters And the rushing of nations, That rush like the rushing of many waters !
- fetters After looking at the prisoner's delicate wrists by the lantern-light, he put his fetters back in his pocket.
- Fats The fats are acted upon to a considerable extent by heat.
- Fathers Ten years later people still dwelt on the magnificent hospitality they had received, and held Kumodini Babu up as a model to fathers-in-law.
- fosters For every newspaper that fosters good feeling and good understanding between nations, by trying to rightly inform its neighbors and to study them without reservations, how many spread defamation and distrust!
- fetes After a short stay at Tours, Ronald and Malcolm returned to Paris, where a series of brilliant fetes in honour of the victory of Fontenoy were in preparation.
- flatters Men are far more ready and willing to believe in mischievous spirits than in kind or helpful ones; for when things go ill with them-and it is generally their own fault when they do-it comforts them and flatters their vanity if only they can throw the blame on the shoulders of evil spirits; but when they are well to do, when fortune smiles on them of course, they like to ascribe it to themselves, to their own cleverness or their superior insight, and they laugh at those who admonish them of the gratitude they owe to the protecting and aiding demons.
- fattens The capon fattens more readily and economically than other birds.
- factors But while he thus clearly saw, and distinctly asserted, that the factors of organic evolution are the concrete actions, inner and outer, to which every organism is subject, Mr. Darwin, by habitually using the convenient figure of speech, was, I think, prevented from recognizing so fully as he would otherwise have done, certain fundamental consequences of these actions.
- feats In the North, men talk of feats of strength and endurance, boast about their dogs, and discuss food.
- fighters He was an idealist, one to whom they must listen because he had served the cause well; they who were the strong men, the fighters , knew well enough how to crush in silence that cursed society if it should show itself deaf to the voice of Truth.
- fits Finding the situation amusing, Colleville and la Peyrade went off into fits of laughter.
- fades But on a sudden it all fades into dimness; the cries and voices, the bells, the neighing, the crash and clatter are silent-for he is come.
- falters It is not they, it is their story that falters .
- rafters A big lamp hung down from the center of the ceiling and, together with a fine log fire, illuminated a large and lofty room, with rafters running from wall to wall, a floor of red tiles, and a substantial fireplace built up of those narrow red bricks which were said to be five hundred years old.
93 words made from the letters FATERS
5 letter words made from FATERS:aefrs, aerts, after, aster, astre, fates, feast, feats, festa, fetas, frase, frate, frats, freas, frets, rafet, rafts, raste, rates, reast, refat, safet, sater, satre, seraf, stare, strae, tares, tears, teras, terfs, trefa.
3 letter words made from FATERS:aft, are, art, ate, ear, eat, eft, era, ert, esr, est, eta, far, fat, fes, raf, ras, rat, ref, res, ret, sat, sea, set, tar, tea, ter, trf.
4 letter words made from FATERS:ares, arse, arts, east, eats, erst, fare, fart, fast, fate, fear, feat, frat, frea, fret, raef, raft, rase, rate, rest, safe, sate, sear, seat, serf, seta, star, taef, tare, tear, tera, tref, tsar.