What is the correct spelling for FATEST?
This word (Fatest) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for FATEST
- attest If all his personal attentions to the students of law were forgotten, the four letters which he prepared with infinite skill as a code of legal morals, and of the philosophical study of the law, would attest his sympathy and affection for his youthful friends.
- facet Fine palaces and noble mosques, or buildings of that character, abound, but most singular and beautiful of all is a palace formed entirely of crystal, which stands amid gardens adorned with fountains, and every facet of whose transparent walls glistens in the sun.
- farthest The band of little people of the Farthest North furnished without pay the vital force and the primitive ingenuity without which the quest of the Pole would be a hopeless task.
- fast "I'll come, fast enough," he replied.
- fastest They don't know about it, but that boat is the fastest they've got in the harbour and, with luck, it would be easy to get away.
- fated During that fated morning Chief Seattle with many of his tribe lay under the cover of the friendly shore-banks, silent and stolid spectators of the raging battle.
- fates Both our fates have been cruel; yet yours, poor youth, even worse than mine."
- faust Or when on a friend's asking, "What is the meaning of Faust ?"
- latest "I hold the very latest news of that county in my hand, my Lord," replied the Secretary.
- test Greene; but let us put the matter to the test .
- Fest "You wouldn't go with us," continued Farley angrily, "and gave us a greaser's talk-fest instead."
- Fats There still remains the bulk of the fats to be disposed of.
- fetes More than once the king had been seen to lay his arm confidingly upon the shoulder of Trenck, and converse with him long and smilingly; more than once had the proud and almost unapproachable queen-mother accorded the young officer a gracious salutation; more than once had the princesses at the fetes of the last winter selected him as their partner, and all those young and lovely girls of the court declared that there was no better dancer, no more attentive cavalier, no more agreeable companion than Frederick von Trenck-than this youthful, witty, merry officer, who surpassed all his comrades, not, only in his height and the splendor of his form, but in talent and amiability.
- fades Psychotheism is born of physitheism as the anthropomorphic element in the concept of natural agency gradually fades ; but since none of the aborigines of the United States had passed into the higher stage, the mode of transition does not require consideration.
- fittest In this land, where food is at a premium, and where every helpless and dependent life means a sensible drain upon the tribe's resources, they have evolved that Spartan law which results in the survival of only the fittest .
- fattest The smallest and fattest of the men, in a red coat ...
- faintest The very faintest suggestion of contempt swept across Miss Ponsonby's aristocratic features.
- flattest Yes, and as though that were not enough, he had used the flattest disrespect.
- noumena The visible apparent sky is strictly what it ought to be to express the real sky. The deeper our knowledge of things goes, the more we see the perfect conformity of the apparent to the real, the more faithfully do phenomena translate noumena .
43 words made from the letters FATEST
3 letter words made from FATEST:aft, ate, eat, eft, est, eta, fat, fes, sat, sea, set, tat, tea, tet.
4 letter words made from FATEST:east, eats, fast, fate, feat, safe, sate, seat, seta, sett, stet, taef, taft, tate, teat, test.
5 letter words made from FATEST:etats, fates, feast, feats, festa, fetas, fetts, safet, setta, state, taste, testa, tsfat.